** You can ALWAYS substitute milk for alternatives
Cooking Instructions: In a medium saucepan, combine 1/2 cup of sugar with 1 cup of water over medium heat, constantly stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Let cool completely & stir in vanilla extract; set aside in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Perfect Iced Coffee:
Tip: Brew your coffee the night before so it'll be at room temperature by the next morning. (Unless you prefer using hot coffee to pour over ice)
- 1 cup of coffee
- 2 tablespoons of half & half or milk (add to taste)
- 1 teaspoon of simple syrup
- Ice to your liking
Cooking Instructions: In a blender, combine half & half, milk, coffee, 3 tablespoons caramel topping & ice cubes; cover & blend until smooth. Pour into your chilled glass. Top with whipped cream & drizzle with remaining caramel topping. Serve immediately.
Tip: Use coffee cubes to ensure no dilution. Have a glass already chilled.
- 1/2 cup of half & half
- 1/2 cup of milk or alternative
- 1 cup of room temp or cold coffee
- 3 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 8 to 10 ice cubes
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream from a can
Iced Caramel Macchiato:
Cooking Instructions: Add simple syrup, milk & then ice to just below the rim. Next, pour coffee over ice & then top with caramel sauce.
Tip: Use coffee cubes to ensure no dilution.
- 1 oz of simple syrup
- 3/4 cup of milk or alternative
- Ice to fill glass
- 2 oz (about 2 shots) of coffee (room temp or chilled works best)
- Caramel sauce
Cooking Instructions: Pour coffee & mocha sauce in your mug & gently stir, froth milk using your preferred method, pour frothed milk into your cup then top with whip cream & you're ready!
- 1 oz of coffee
- 1 cup of milk or alternative
- 3 Tbsp of mocha sauce
- Whipped cream
Cooking Instructions: Brew whatever coffee you'd like, let it cool down to room temperature, pour into ice trays & freeze! It's that simple!
Thank you for reading💕
Brittany @ Don’t Be A Prick Coffee Co.