- Don’t use sugar to sweeten your iced coffee or cold brew, it will sink down to the bottom & settle. Instead, use a simple syrup which will mix well with your drink of choice.
- Make your own simple syrup! Check out our Recipe page to learn how!
- If you want your iced coffee or cold brew to stay coffee’d longer; Use coffee cubes instead of ice cubes! (Frozen coffee) You’ll never have to worry about it watering down.
- Grind your coffee up before each use for maximum freshness!
- Add a little vanilla extract for extra flavor.
- Keep your coffee beans in an airtight container in a cool, dark place like the pantry. It'll extend the flavor.
- Purchasing smaller quantities of beans ensures that you always have fresh, delicious coffee available.
- Use your left over coffee from your morning brew to make coffee cubes, add to vanilla frosting or chocolate cupcake batter, etc.
Thanks for reading💕
Brittany @ Don’t Be A Prick Coffee Co.